Friday, November 7, 2008

photochallenge 24- Macro

Another challenging challenge.....Macro... basically it is extreme closeups....


This week we have gotten our first "real" snow so everything is a winter wonderland here. very cool and exciting, esp if you are two years old...well it warmed up a little today and our winter wonderland is a soggy, drippy mess. anyways here is my submission....it's a melty icicle that was outside our kitchen window.
I tool this picture when i was at my inlaws following Lilly around as she explored her snowy world.

and this last one was taken in our front yard....I love the ice crystals.



17 comments:

KINGdom of Saudi Arabia said...

very professional shots! I love them. can I have one of those?

Rania Maatouk said...

WOW WOW WOW the first one is a great shot!!! love it!

Life in Colors said...

Wow, these are all great!!! I'm so jealous about your snow !!! Can you send some, hehe??

Rol@nd said...

WOW!!!! great picture the first one!!!

Connie T. said...

I love the ice melting. These are great.

Unknown said...

Very cool photos. Love the idea and wow. the photos themselves are awesome!!!!! I love the first one you submitted!!!!! love the colours of it!!

Dig-Photos n Scrappings said...

wow nice water dripping icy.. good macro phots..

Val said...

LOVE them!
Your shot at your IL is fabulous!
val

Amy said...

These are great, I can't wait til it snows here!

Wendy said...

wow girl...each and every week you just get better and better. I thought that was running water...how cool. Just LOVE that first one.

Wendy said...

oops! It's me Helen! Posting as Wendy....oops...that is what I get for playing in the PCB then coming straight here. Sorry!

Free Spirit said...

That first one is perfect and so perfect. I love it. I like all the icesicles. good shots.

Wendy said...

Oh Erin that icicle is awesome...Great capture...You can keep the snow and ice...I like it here just fine...but you could send us a little bit of rain, lol...

Anonymous said...

These are awesome!! I love the one with the greenery in it!! Beautiful work!!

Jorinde said...

That top picture is just sooooo WOW!!!

Karin said...

Nice job!!!!!! Love these!!!!!

Leah said...

*Gasp* loving that first shot! Stunning Erin!